The forms of Nursery / L.KG. are usually issued in the month of January. Minimum age a child should attain for Pre- Primary is- 2 ½ years for Nursery, 3 ½ years for L.K. G. and 4 years for U. KG. by 10th April 2018. The forms are available at the reception with front desk officer. Kindly fill the application form in block letters and submit it to the admission-in-charge on the specific date. The form should be submitted duly filled with:
- Birth certificate of the child. (Original)
- Two passport size latest photographs of the child and guardians.(for Day-scholars)
- Five passport size latest photographs of the child and guardians (in case of boarder’s admission )
- Leaving certificate along with Original mark memo of previous school attended.
- NOC from previous school attended (For Grade IX to XII).
- Medical certificate of the child + Blood group details certificate by the pathologist.
- Adharcard copy of the child, parents and guardians (in case of boarder’s admission )
- Acknowledgment form for the dates of the payment of fee installments.
- All fee dues to be cleared before winter vacation (10th December).
The students seeking admission from Grade II onwards will have to undergo a written test and an oral interview along with the parents prior to the confirmation of the admission.